Friday, January 1, 2010

Taylor Swift - eager to organize her new Nashville condo


Taylor Swift said last October that she hoped to move into her new condo in Nashville by the end of the year.

"My New Year's resolution will probably be something that I determine very close to New Year's Eve, but it will probably be something like, 'Do this for the condo,' " Swift said. "I'll probably be really organized in my condo because I love organization. So I have glass cabinets in my kitchen. Well, I don't now, but I will hopefully by the time New Year's rolls around, and I want to have all of my baking essentials, like the flour and the sugar and things like that, all the loose kind of ingredients in really amazing, adorable, antique glass Mason jars. With like labels on them that say 'flour.' "

Her publicist says she hasn't moved in yet.

No comments: