Saturday, January 16, 2010

Mila Kunis - Megan Fox Could Be "Brilliant"

Mila Kunis stepped up to the plate to talk about Megan Fox, work, life, and annoying journalists. Some of the things I knew, but it's true that there are some surprises...


Despite the super-dramatic gorgeousness of her photoshoot-- which didn't seem to gel with her fun and down-to-earth side-- we loved hearing what Mila had to say about Megan Fox:

"She has a tendency to say absurd sh-t and then see what happens. I hope she's fully consciously aware of what she's doing, because if she is, she's brilliant."

Let's say, for the sake of argument, Megan Fox is not doing it on purpose. She's not brilliant, she's...? Inquiring minds want to know what Miss Kunis would use to fill in the blank!

Want more? Here are the highlights from Esquire:

She wants a better class of paparazzi.
"Sometimes I'll get paparazzi, but it's only because someone else was here before me, and I'm like, ‘Crap, I got the leftovers."

She's not buying the gossip on plastic surgery.
One site alleges Kunis had a nose job, even though the before and after photos look identical. "Where are my boobs? If I were going to get plastic surgery, I'd get some real work done."

No comments: