Monday, December 28, 2009

Katrina Kaif with Robert Pattinson


Katrina Kaif is completely bowled over by English actor and ‘Twilight’ star Robert Pattinson. So much so that she’s become obsessed about meeting the actor asap.

To begin with Katrina, currently holidaying in London, has devoured the three of the four books in the Twilight series - ‘Twilight’, ‘New Moon’, ‘Eclipse’ and ‘Breaking Dawn’ -in less than four days and is on her way to finish the fourth one as well.

Now, Kat claims she can’t get Pattinson out of her head.

“This is like an obsession for me. I can’t get Robert Pattinson out of my head…I’ve never felt this way about any man before,” Katrina is quoted as saying by a news agency.

Reports say a formal meeting between Katrina and Pattinson is being planned by her representatives. In fact, Katrina seems to be hoping for an affair with the Hollywood heartthrob because she said: “He says he’s single. But I don’t believe him. That’s what they all say.”

No comments: